Book Now
My Account
Call Now
More Info

Reporting a bad driver

Some drivers are bad

Want to report a problem driver with a TCP#?

Have you run into a problem with a driver?

Driver Safety Must Be Paramount.

We get a lot of calls on our dispatch line from concerned motorists that have recently had an issue with a driver that is driving dangerously. 

Below are some links to help you to find out what company the driver works for and how to contact the company or file a complaint with the PUC.

Contact The PUC

Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 703-2782

Find and Existing TCP Number

If you would like to find a company based on a tcp# please click here to go to the California PUC website TCP search.

File a Complaint with the CPUC

CPUC Complaint Intake Unit – Transportation Enforcement Section Safety and Enforcement Division 505 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102-3298

Related Articles

TCP Numbers

What is it and how do you get one?

Chauffeurs Wait

What we do while you have fun

Online Reservations

Sign Up or Sign In

Online Reservations

Get a Quote